Roasted brussels sprouts have always been a favorite side dish. This one is cheesy and garlicky! YUM.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted brussels sprouts should be in their own food group because they’re loved by so many folks and they’re super delicious. There’s so many variations for brussels sprouts recipes and we have a super popular version with bacon and garlic here. But you can never have too many recipes for brussels sprouts and we have a bunch of variations to share with you guys. Todays, super duper awesome version is this with garlic and parmesan cheese!
Just as simple to make as our other brussels sprouts, this version is loaded with flavor not just from the garlic, but also from the delicious parmesan cheese. For anyone who is a brussels sprouts hater, this is one of those recipes that can make haters into lovers. What’s not to love about garlic and parmesan cheese? Especially when it’s cooked to a caramelized color and texture, it’s incredibly delicious and amazing. The flavors are super fabulous and this is a perfect dish for holidays, Thanksgiving side-dish, gatherings or game day. It’s even perfect for picnics because it’s delicious when it’s at room temperature too! So it’s not just a hot dish, it’s a brussels sprouts salad that is versatile for anytime of year and day. And Click Here for all our awesome—> Brussels Sprouts Recipes
Watch Video: Cheesy Roasted Brussels Sprouts!
This recipe was originally published in 2017 and republished in 2020 with updated video.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan & Garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds (685g) Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) Olive Oil
- 3-4 cloves Garlic , minced or crushed
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Balsamic Vinegar
- Kosher Salt , to taste
- Fresh Cracked Pepper , to taste
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Parmesan Cheese , grated
- Preheat oven to Bake or Roast at 400°F.
- Wash and rinse the Brussels sprouts. Peel the loose, outer leaves. Trim the end, then cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- In an oven-safe dish, cast iron pan, or sheet pan, toss together the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. Spread the Brussels sprouts into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Bake for 20 minutes, then gently toss and mix the Brussels sprouts.Contine to bake Brussels sprouts for another 20 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over top of Brussels sprouts and bake for another 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.Serve warm.
Here’s our Amazing—> Brussels Sprouts Gratin Recipe
Always a Classic –> Amazing Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Click Here for Our —> Sheet Pan Brussels with Bacon and Garlic.
Super popular : Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Parsley Dressing is super fresh.
Below: Sriracha marinade on brussels sprouts? Yes! Recipe Here.