Mango Smoothie or Cocktail
Everything about this mango lime smoothie is wonderful. If you’re already a fan of mango and like this refreshing combination then we don’t have to work hard to convince you of why this is so delicious. If you’re still new to mango then please definitely give it a try. The fruity mango and bright lime flavors makes this smoothie super refreshing and satisfying. It’s the perfect party drink that will make Summer or any warm outdoor weather gathering complete. This recipe for mango lime smoothie is easily made for large groups. You can triple the amount and then add it to your party pitcher.
VIDEO: making the Mango Lime Smoothie:
Everyone will enjoy quenching their thirst on this fruity drink, even for the little kiddies. But for the adults who want to have a little more fun and flavor you can make it into a mango lime cocktail. Just add some tequila, rum or vodka to make it a cocktail blended drink! Add as much or as little alcohol as you like to your preferred taste, but please to make sure to drink responsibly! It’s a hit with an ounce or two of your favorite spirit. It’ll definitely lift everyone’s spirits if you decide to make it a large pitcher of mango lime cocktail. What ever you decide to do, just make sure to make a lot of it because everyone will want to have multiple servings of this mango smoothie cocktail
Mango Lime Smoothie or Cocktail
- 1 medium (1 medium) mango (peeled and cubed)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lime juice (usually 2-3 limes)
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) sugar
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice
- Mint leaves and lemon slices for garnish
- 2-3 ounces (30-45 ml) tequila, rum of vodka Optional for cocktails
- Peel and remove pit from mango. Cut into 1” cubes. Set aside.
- In blender, combine lime juice and sugar. Blend until sugar is dissolved.
- Add mango and ice. Add alcohol if you're making it a cocktail. Blend until everything is smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint and lemon slices. Add straw and enjoy!
Here’s more great mango recipes for ya!