Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Air Fryer White Fish Recipe
Super simple and always a favorite, this air fryer tilapia recipe is are to satisfy. What’s not to love about a quick and easy low carb fish recipe in the air fryer? Within minutes, a healthy fish dinner is on the table. And the possibilities are endless because you can use what ever spices you want for this air fried tilapia. We love using simple garlic power and lemon pepper seasoning. But you can use paprika, onion powder, curry powder or what ever your heart desires. The fish comes out fantastic and always perfect. Add some fresh lemon for an over-the top delicious healthy tilapia dinner.
Watch the Video making White Fish in the Air Fryer with Garlic & Lemon Pepper
Low Carb Fish in Air Fryer Recipe
This is a healthy low carb fish recipe because there’s no bread crumbs. We wanted to develop an easy tilapia air fryer recipe that was clean tasting and as little carbs as possible. This is the one to enjoy! Add it to a bed of lettuce and you have a fantastic dish for lunch or dinner. The fresh lemons make it extra great so make sure to squeeze fresh lemon juice on top!
How to Cook White Fish in Air Fryer
How to Use Air Fryer Perforated Parchment Paper Rounds
No sticking and easy cleanup. That’s why these parchment or baking sheets are fantastic. It makes cooking delicate fish so much easier to release without sticking or tearing the fish. These air fryer sheets are perforated, which allows air to circulate through and provide more even cooking. They are super easy to use. There’s many different sizes, so make sure you buy the one that fits your air fryer basket!
Air Fryer Healthy White Fish with Garlic & Lemon
- 12 ounces (340 g) tilapia filets , or other white fish (2 filets-6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) onion powder , optional
- kosher salt or sea salt , to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- lemon wedges
- Pre-heat Air Fryer to 360°F for 5 minutes.Rinse and pat dry the fish filets. Spray or coat with olive oil spray and season with garlic powder, lemon pepper, and/or onion power, salt and pepper. Repeat for both sides.
- Lay perforated air fryer baking paper inside base of air fryer. Lightly spray the paper. (if not using a liner, spray enough olive oil spray at the base of the air fryer basket to make sure fish does not stick).Lay the fish on top of the paper. Add a few lemon wedges next to fish.
- Air Fry at 360°F for about 6-12 minutes, or until fish can be flaked with a fork. Timing will depend on how thickness of the filets, how cold the filets are, & individual preference.Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve warm with the toasted lemon wedges.
Click Here for all our —-> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
Here’s more healthy recipes:
- Low-Carb Cloud Eggs (Eggs in a Cloud)
- Easy Butternut Squash Casserole Baked
- Zucchini Noodles with Spinach
- Spinach Salad with Bacon, Avocado Vinaigrette